Our company is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world.
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join our IT BA team based in our Amsterdam office. We have an entrepreneurial culture that promotes creativity, personal initiative, team collaboration, and fun.
We design, develop and deliver intuitive web, smartphone, and windows based applications leveraging advanced and cutting edge technologies. We deliver full suite of products and services used by our internal and external customers, carriers and various supply chain partners across the globe to manage their day to day transportation needs. Our applications are critical and vital to our global operations and its continued growth and success.
You will be expected to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities. You will work on several projects at the same time, ensuring that the applications we produce are of the highest quality. This is an important, demanding and highly visible role. The individual is primarily responsible for driving the quality of the product while ensuring the product conforms to both functional and non-functional requirements. You will collaborate with test engineers and developers to plan and execute quality assurance activities throughout the software development life cycle.
- Collect, review, analyze, evaluate and prioritize business and system requirements in collaboration with the product owner, business stakeholders, architecture and the development team
- Verify product quality through coordinated system to system testing in addition to user acceptance testing
- Manages business and technical risk areas and ensures that test plan covers requirements
- Executes test cases and prioritizes resolution of defects. Leads cross-team coordination and UAT
- Review completed development work with the product owner, stakeholders, and users as necessary before release into production
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in a dynamic environment
- 3+ years of experience in IT
- 2+ years of experience as IT Business Analyst managing the delivery of IT solutions in an agile environment
- Ability to take technical details and make them understandable to non-technical individuals, and be able to give effective presentations
- Efficient in Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners, service teams and stakeholders
- Strong facilitator; adept at running meetings with end users, gathering and managing business requirements, and balancing priorities
- Ability to demonstrate ROI awareness
- Advanced process mapping skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
- Accepts accountability
- Fulltime available on-site