Our Large International Retail Company with its European Headquarters based in Amsterdam is looking for frontend developers who will work in an international team within our Web Accessibility Competence Center. Together with WA developers you will work within a Scrum team, timely and with the agreed quality.
We are looking for a versatile front end developer who would bring to the table user interface implementation expertise with modern frameworks. We need someone who would promote best practices for large scale web development and have a passion for well implemented code. Having problem-solving skills and being proactive and willing to take the ownership to get things done is essential.
- 2+ years of experience developing complex (enterprise level) User Interface applications with current frontend technology stack
- Experience creating UI with HTML5 and responsive design
- Experience styling the UI with CSS3 and preprocessors like SASS or Less
- Experience with tools like NPM, gulp, grunt, Git, Bitbucket
Nice to haves
- Rapid prototyping skills
- Experinence in JS and UI performance optimization
- Familiar with WCAG 2.0, Clean Code principles
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Good communication skills in English
- Team player/collaboration
- Results-oriented, can-do mentality
- Fulltime available on-site