A proudly-Dutch solution provider specialized in detecting and tackling cyber threats developing innovative and scalable cyber security solutions for its clients with a global security delivery infrastructure protecting half a billion endpoints, visionary solutions, and a wealth of awards as a trusted security provider.
We work with government organizations, large enterprises, SMEs, and private individuals in over 150 countries. With 1,200 employees and a team of 500+ engineers and researchers. We are one of the most innovative IT security software vendors in the world.
We are looking for a Test Engineer with an ambition towards managing the full quality cycle. You will be responsible for developing and executing manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will be playing an important role in our company’s product development process.
We are providing a standalone hardware to our clients, linked with their network activity. The core of the responsibilities is including metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, functional testing, automation, test plan writing and other quality measures. The offered position is also including a strong involvement in the user stories grooming.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Write acceptance criterias
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 3+ years of QA experience in a complex environment
- Experience in test plans writing and documentation skills
- Experience with testing with various interfaces
- Experience with setting up and development of test automation
- Experience with performance and load testing
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest and TestRail)
- Experience with Open Source testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Robot, Protractor, Jmeter, JUnit and Cucumber)
Nice to haves
- SQL databases knowledge (PostgreSQL is a big plus)
- Experience with Linux based environments (workig experience with Ubuntu is a plus)
- Experienced with virtual environments (e.g. Vmware, Hyper-V or Xen Server)
- Scripting experience (e.g. Bash, Perl, Python or Ruby)
- Knowledge on networking (e.g. SWITCHING, ROUTING, DHCP, NAT, VPN, TCP)
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
- Inquisitive personality and good analytical abilities
- Fulltime available on-site